- Buried Treasure Added Attention plant-based formula helps support children’s focus and learning. Today’s, distractions and lack of essential nutrients in your child’s diet may cause your child to lose focus and attention in school or at home.
- Nutrients such as our plant-sourced DHA, GABA, DMAE, and Endomembrane Lipid Complex supply nutrients to developing brains that help them focus.
- In addition, B vitamin complex, minerals, and an herbal blend including Lemon Balm, Gotu Kola, and Chamomile also help calm and are important for brain function. A calm, focused child can learn and retain information better.
- Natural cane sugar. No artificial ingredients, fillers, colors, or preservatives. Vegetarian Safe, Dairy-free, gluten-free, yeast-free
- Satisfaction guaranteed. BPA free bottles. Ingredients globally sourced. Manufactured and bottled in the USA.
Buried Treasure Added Attention is a unique blend of naturally sourced vitamins, minerals, and herbal blend to help your child focus and learn. Important nutrients like those in Buried Treasure Added Attention help to nourish the brain which may assist in retaining information and focus. Proper diets and nutrients are essential for developing bodies and vital brain tissue. Plant-sourced ingredients such as B Vitamin Complex, Phospholipid Complex, GABA, DHA, DMAE, herbal blend with minerals make Added Attention a complete essential supplement for your child’s developing brain.
Attention and focus are critical for proper learning and memory formation and proper nutrition is a necessity for healthy brain development. The brain is the command center for the human nervous system and is part of the central nervous system along with the spinal cord. One of the essential functions of the brain is to create and preserve memories. Memories are formed by a pathway called memory trace and occur when new synapses are formed or existing are modified, and the ability to modify a synapse is called synaptic plasticity. A child’s memory is essential for learning and recalling what has been learned.
Proper nutrient for developing brains is important. Today’s diets may be lacking in vitamins, minerals, and natural herbs that aid in fortifying the brain for daily function. There are many vitamins that are beneficial for brain health and conversely, deficiencies in specific vitamins may be associated with issues with the brain.
Vitamins such as B Vitamin are associated with brain health and act as coenzymes to help with enzymes react with other substances in the body. Minerals are also an important part of neurological health, and deficiencies are associated with cognitive issues.