Collagen Plant-Based Protein
Pollutants in water, air, and food deplete our collagen storehouse making replenishment vital. A majority of collagen supplements come from the bones, skin, and connective tissue of animals, including cattle, fish, horses, pigs, or rabbits. Why ingest animal-derived collagen when your body is designed to generate it's own?
Sunwarrior offers the plant-based solution, tailored to boost your body's inherent collagen production. It's our inside-out approach!*
• Hyaluronic acid - Enhances the body's ability to produce and use collagen for smooth, supple skin*
• Minerals - Delivers essential minerals such as copper, which regulates collagen I, II, IV and elastin
• Biotin - Increases growth of cells, promoting the strength of hair, skin and nails*
• Kale and Spinach - Vitamins and antioxidants support your body's collagen production*
• Vitamin C from Amla and Sea Buckthorn - A mandatory co-factor in collagen synthesis. 10x the vitamin C potency as oranges.
• Tremella mushroom - Rejuvenates and maintains skin elasticity. Promotes cell regeneration.*
• Silica from bamboo - Bamboo is the richest source of silica for healthy bones, teeth, nails, and thick hair*
• Spirulina - Nutrient dense food, comprised of 65% amino acids; it makes for a powerful protein source.
• Peptides from rice - Building blocks of collagen production. Hydrates at a cellular level to nourish skin*