Women's Multi 50+
We are reimagining our multi portfolio to make it easier for individuals to understand which supplements to take – and why. It’s why we are splitting our Basic Nutrients III into Men’s Multi 50+ and Women’s Multi 50+.
Although the formulas will initially remain the same in both products, splitting Basic Nutrients III will allow us to personalize each formula for men and women as new research and ingredients are verified. Ultimately, our Men’s Multi 50+ and Women’s Multi 50+ will allow Thorne to better meet the unique nutritional needs of men and women so they can stay active and healthy through their 50s and beyond.
Benefits of Women’s Multi 50+
- • Includes optimal amounts of two key minerals – calcium and magnesium – in highly absorbable chelated form.
- • Vitamin A promotes eye health, healthy skin, and immune function*
- • Vitamins C and E and mixed tocopherols provide antioxidant support for cellular protection*
- • Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function*
- • B vitamins, including tissue-ready forms of folate and B12, support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health*
- • Zinc bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of zinc, benefits immune function and skin health*
- • Chromium supports a healthy blood sugar level*
- • No copper or iron in either formula
Do You Really Need to Take a Multi-Vitamin?